Adjustable Camo KiltDon these eye-catching camouflage kilts which feature an upgraded modern utility style. It is best for both boys and men to wear for activities that demand free movement and comfortable outfit such as hiking, biking, hunting, games, highland events, or casually for every day. This camo kilt one has special feature of snap tab adjustment up to one size. You can dress it up with your favorite tees, tank tops and plain shirts. Material: We use blended poly-cotton fabric in which 80% cotton makes it durable & breathable while the rest 20% polyester fabric keeps its crease free but you can also order it in 100% cotton fabric. Fine and neat double stitching is done all over it. The printed camo pattern consists of yellow, brown, and green hues. Front & Back: It has flat apron with snap tab for closure and two medium cargo pockets on front. The back is full pleated into knife style with sharp edges that offer full swinging of the kilt. The kilt should fall over your knee caps when sized correctly and PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE. Check our size guide for accurate measurements. Features:
- Stylish adjustable military kilt.
- Forest camouflage printed cloth.
- Made in blended cotton fabric.
- Finely stitched twice.
- Durable, wrinkle resistant and comfortable especially for summer.
- Large number of pleats for maximum flexibility.
- Snap tab closure for ease.
- Two spacious convenient pockets to carry your things.
- Made to measure
- Customizable in any length.
Write Your Own Review