Firefighter Turnout Firemen Kilt
Do you want to look extra unique in kilt? If yes, this red and blue firemen kilt is on our collection for the very some purpose. Unlike other black or khaki ones, these clashing red and blue colors will make you stand out in the crowd. These firemen kilts are highly based on the idea of honoring policemen and firefighters but now they are mostly worn as casual outfit for sports, highland games, parties, etc. It has special treated material, stylish cross-tape on front and much more!
Front & Back:
It is fabricated in blended poly-cotton of red color which is FR-treated and doesn’t crease easily while fine double stitching makes it durable. The front is flat apron and features two blue strip tapes in X-fashion that instantly catches attention where as the back and sides have well-sewn traditional pleats that fall till bottom with knife style edges. Two leather straps with chrome buckles are used for fastening and adjusting it up to one size. There are no pockets so a leather sporran will look great with it if paired.
The kilt should fall over your knee caps when sized correctly and PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE. Check our size guide for accurate measurements.
- Unique & stylish firefighter utility kilt.
- Made in blended & treated fabric.
- Comfortable, wrinkle resistant and easy to wash & iron.
- Finely stitched for durability.
- Blue cross tapes design on front apron.
- Spacious and well-sewn pleats on the back for max ease.
- Dual adjustable leather straps with rust free buckles.
- Made to measure & fully customizable.