Traditional Leather Kilt
Wrap yourself in this warm classic leather kilt to keep your traditional pride and signature style on full swing during winter. We all know how classy and cozy leather is and by leather we mean the REAL one obtained from cowhide or lambskin. You can wear it to fashion parties, night outs, highland games, hiking, etc.
Front & Back:
It is made in 100% genuine black cowhide leather which is extremely durable and warm up the wearer. Fine double stitching is done throughout it. The front is plain apron with a shiny texture that enhances its delightful appearance.
And of course! For it to be a kilt, a good amount of leather is used to do knife pleating, each of which falls downward with sharp edges. The pleated back and sides gives more freedom of movements when worn to fighting games, biking, etc. It has two adjustable straps with chrome buckles to fasten and adjust it up to few inches.
Two small pouch size pockets on the back are enough to carry cell phones, wallet, keys etc. This is custom kilt and can be made in any size and design that you prefer.
- Classic black kilt for traditional wear.
- Made in real leather (cowhide).
- Fine double stitching for durability.
- Large number of knife pleats for max flexibility and flattering look.
- Adjustable with dual straps and rust free buckles.
- Two small back pockets for convenience.
- Made to measure and customizable.