Highland Utility Kilt
Just like plain highland kilts with no heavy metals embellishment but hey! That is the actual theme and so it is named after it. It has same design but with the convenience of utility style. It is suitable for both boys and men to wear casually as working attire or everyday wear. It fits both summer or spring wardrobe with the cool cotton crafting that it features. You can lighten up your outfit with it by pairing a white Jacobean shirt or any of your favorite shirts.
Front and Back:
We use 100% pure cotton with heavy drill fabric to tailor it with fine double stitching overall so you can wear it with confidence and comfort. The back and sides feature well-sewn pleats with sharp knife edges while the front is simple apron with two large cargo pockets sewn on it unlike other kilts that have them on back. It has snap tab closure with few rust free studs. That’s not it because it has one small side and one more pocket also (hidden under the apron). Make sure to choose the kilt size accurately, it should fall over your knees or bit lower.
- Simple and convenient black utility kilt.
- Made in 100% cotton for comfort.
- Fine double stitching to add perfect amount of durability.
- Charcoal black color for classic touch.
- Large number of pleats at the back & sides for flattering look & flexibility.
- Rust free studded front apron with two large & spacious cargo pockets.
- 2 extra pockets on side and behind apron to carry small things.
- Snap tab closure & 2-inches belt loops.
- Available in more colors.
- Made to measure and custom kilt.