Jacobite Ghillie Kilt Shirt See Green
Jacobite shirt is a best informal one that is not now only limited to traditional style but the ghillie shirt is also super trendy thing to pair with jeans, trousers and trews. It should be worn with tartan kilt for less formal events, dinners, highland gatherings, ceilidhs , ball dances, etc but if you want casual top, then utility kilts is your way to go for it.
It is versatile, comfortable, durable and an eye catching historic style. What more than that can a shirt can offer?
Design and Crafting:
The sea green color of this Jacobite shirt is enough to light up your outfit for summer or spring wear. It is made in blended poly-cotton fabric (80% cotton & 20% polyester) to make it breathable, long lasting & wrinkle resistant. The front features ‘ghillie’ which is criss-crossed lacing design. It has standard notch collar and color coded metal grommets with a leather cord to lace through and fasten the neck front. The sleeves are long and have loose cut but fit the wrists well with cuff and buttons.
The shirt has loose cut with roomy at chest appearance to allow air and avoid sweating. Please refer to our size guide for more guidelines to get accurate measurements & size.
- Stylish, yet traditional informal shirt for kilts and trousers.
- Lively sea green color.
- Made in blended poly-cotton fabric for comfort & durability.
- Wrinkle resistant and easy to wash & iron.
- Ghillie neck style with metal eyelets & washable lacing cord.
- Long sleeves with fitted wrist cuffs & buttons.
- Made to measure and customizable.