Customized Fire Fighter Kilt
Don’t like dark one? It’s okay we have this beige firefighter kilt as well, though you can also customize it the way you want. This kilt theme came into trend to support and honor hardworking firefighters and policemen by bagpipes bands during parades & funerals. However, it is nowadays worn casually by young boys & men as well in sport events, highland festivals & games, parties etc. Why? Because it is comfortable and convenient for summer, thanks to its utility design. It will blend well with Jacobite, flannel or tee shirts.
Front & Back:
Cotton fabric that is 100% pure is used to tailor it to give maximum comfort, breathability and coolness in summer while neat double stitching on it ensures durability. The front apron comes with neon high-visibility light reflector tape to enhance its plain appearance at night. The back and sides are all skillfully pleated, each of which falls till bottom with sharp edges. You can adjust the kilt up to few inches with two straps & buckles on sides and yeah! It has two large cargo pockets on each side so you don’t have to worry for your stuff.
The kilt should fall over your knee caps when sized correctly and PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE. Check our size guide for accurate measurements.
- Simple custom khaki firefighter kilt for casual wear.
- 100% cotton made for comfort.
- Fine double stitching and FR-treated for durability.
- Rust free studs and buckles.
- Light reflector tape on apron is customizable in neon & orange.
- Large & spacious pleats on back for full swinging.
- Snap tab closure for ease and dual adjustable straps.
- Key holding hooks.
- Large sized cargo pockets for convenience.
- Made to measure & customizable.