Firefighter Kilt For Men
The comfort and convenience of this firefighter kilt will surely make it your favorite casual wear for summer, be it for sports, highland games, theme shows or parties. It is also worn to honor hardworking social men such as firefighters and policemen by bagpipers during parades and funerals.
Front & Back:
It is crafted in the 100% cotton fabric of light khaki color using fine double stitching over all to make it comfortable and long lasting. The front is a flat but studded apron with a snap tab closure and a light reflector tape on side for better visibility during night. The back and sides have well-sewn pleats, each of which falls downward with distinctive sharp knife style edges. It is adjustable up to few inches with dual straps and buckles on side and two medium pockets sewn on one side are spacious enough to let you carry important stuff with ease.
The kilt should fall over your knee caps when sized correctly and PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE. Check our size guide for accurate measurements.
- Premium Khaki firefighter kilt for men.
- 100% cotton made to provide comfort & breathability in warm days.
- Fine double stitching & rust free studs for durability.
- Light reflector tape on apron is customizable in both neon & orange.
- Large & spacious pleats on back to offer max flexibility.
- Snap tab closure for ease and dual adjustable straps with buckles.
- Two decorated cargo pockets on a side for convenience.
- Made to measure & fully customizable kilt.