Premium Firefighter Utility KiltOne of the trendy kilt styles that are on fire and nay! It’s not for firefighter on duty but for those who want to honor them such as in parades and funeral etc. Again you’re getting it wrong because firefighter utility kilt is still not limited to bagpipe bands only and is actually best for boys and men to wear casually and stay comfortable during sport events, highland games, parties etc. You can wear it with any Jacobite shirt or flannels for proper outfit. Let’s dive into the details of it. Front & Back: It is crafted in 100% cotton fabric with dark khaki color and neatly stitched twice. This makes it cool, comfy and long lasting apparel. The flat front apron has a snap tab closure and light reflector tape on side for better visibility in the dark. Just like traditional ones, the back and sides have well-sewn pleats with sharp knife style edges. You can fasten and adjust it with two cinch straps and you can also carry number of things with you, thanks to two large side pockets sewn on it. The kilt should fall over your knee caps when sized correctly and PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE. Check our size guide for accurate measurements. Features:
- Premium quality & stylish firefighter kilt.
- 100% cotton made for comfort in warm days.
- Fine double stitching & rust free studs for durability.
- Light reflector tape on apron is customizable in neon & orange.
- Large & spacious pleats on back for full swinging.
- Snap tab closure for ease and dual adjustable straps.
- Key holding hooks.
- Large cargo pockets for convenience.
- Made to measure & customizable.
Write Your Own Review