Black and Khaki Hybrid KiltThis solid combination of black and khaki is worth investing if you are planning to get a stylish hybrid kilt for your collection. What’s so special? Well, it has an eye catching design, fully functional features and the comfort of the cool cotton fabric. You can wear this casually to manual work place, highland themed parties & shows, biking, hiking, desert & adventures etc. For matching, choose any black or beige shaded shirts with your regular boots. Front & Back: This kilt is made of 100% heavy drill cotton fabric to keep you cool and sweat free in summer while the neat double stitching on it ensures durability. The front khaki apron is flat and studded with chrome and has snap tab closure while the back and sides have well-sewn pleats, each of which fall separately to the bottom with sharp edges. Two straps serve the purpose of fastening and adjusting it up to few inches and lastly, two khaki cargo pockets sewn on each side are large enough to help you carry number of important things with you. The kilt should fall over your knee caps when sized correctly and PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE. Check our size guide for accurate measurements. Features:
- A Hybrid styled utility kilt with two solid hues.
- 100% cotton fabrication for ultra comfort.
- Fine and neat double stitching for durability.
- Studded front with snap tab closure for ease.
- Rust free chrome studs.
- Large and well-sewn pleating to offer maximum flexibility.
- Dual adjustable straps with buckles for flawless fit.
- Two inches large belt loops.
- Two spacious and well decorated cargo pockets to add convenience.
Write Your Own Review