Jacobite Ghillie Kilt Shirt Blue
Comfort with charisma? Yup, that’s the theme of these Jacobite shirts that are topping the list of traditional wear from centuries. Despite so many other shirts, this ghille shirt is a graceful and versatile piece of clothing for boys and men. It is worn with tartan kilts for highland events, less formal gatherings, renaissance, national holidays etc. However it is the best casual option as well and you can pair it with trousers, jeans and utility kilts for an everyday wear.
Design & crafting:
We use blended poly-cotton fabric to make it long-lasting and comfortable for summer wear as well as for early fall. 20% polyester fabric in it tends to keep it crease free unlike 100% cotton fabric. It is easy to wash and iron. The front neck has criss-crossed ‘ghillie’ design that is a standard notch collar with silver color coded metal eyelets and a washable lacing cord to fasten it. Sleeves feature a long loose cut with buttoned cuffs to fit wrists.
This shirt should not be too small and should not fit at chest unlike regular tees. Please refer to our size guide for guidelines.
- Perfect traditional shirt for highland/outland attire.
- Made in blended poly-cotton fabric for comfort & durability.
- Wrinkle resistant and easy to wash & iron.
- Ghillie neck style with washable lacing cord.
- Long & loose sleeves with fitted cuff wrists.
- Made to measure for flawless fit
- Customizable in many other colors.